Membership is open to suitably qualified graduates who can demonstrate ‘a genuine interest in the science of human nutrition’ and support the Society’s aim, ‘to promote the science of nutrition and its application to the health of the population in the country’ (please read Constitution for membership criteria).
Why become a member?
- Attend conferences at special member prices
- Enhance your professional skills at our Training and Education events
- Apply for travel grants to attend scientific conferences worldwide
- Keep up with Society news in the Newsletter ‘Nutrition Focus’
- Receive regular mailings and email alerts
- Exchange ideas and network with fellow members on the Forums
- Present an abstract at a Society conference and be published in Abstracts of the Annual Scientific Sessions of the Nutrition Society
- Disseminate your research to a public audience
Please make the payments to the Account No: 0002322540, Bank of Ceylon at Independence Square, Colombo 7.
To Download Applications Please Click below:
NSSL_Membership Application_2021(Pdf Format)